Thursday, December 27, 2012

LaLaLoopsy Party time!! ANY SUGGESTIONS?



Ok y'all.  I have a little soon-to-be four year old who is obsessed with LaLaLoopsy!!  Partly my fault, I know, but now we want a LaLaLoopsy Birthday Party, and I have to come up with some decorating ideas that won't break the bank.  I've looked on Pinterest, and while there are lots of noble ideas out there. I am not a professional blogger and I do not have all the connections I'd need to pull some of that stuff off!  LOL!!  The supposed party is a week and a half away, and I am still at a loss on how to design the cake, what little take home things I should do, and all sorts of fun stuff.  I want your opinions.  Have you had or been to a LaLaLoopsy themed party lately?  Are you thinking about doing one?  What good little ideas have you picked up or seen out there?  Now I assure you I am not completely unprepared.  I've got a few pages of what ifs and could that works.  I just need a push in the right direction.  So, your comments would be greatly appreciated.  I'll post on here what I did, and what did and didn't work a few days after the party is over.  Thanks y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment